Written by Tony Morrison
Are you a holiday traveler? Or do you travel with children?
The costs are added up. It can also be a lot of trouble, as families do not know the tricks to reduce the overall cost of travel. I have found that this eBook is useful in providing many ways to save, regardless of your situation or type of vacation.
We are trying to solve … There are so many websites, travel agencies and airlines that are all competing for your business, and it is difficult to determine which one will actually offer you the best solution. While you can be flexible or have to follow your plan, investing a few extra minutes in creative research and asking a few more questions can save a lot of money on the ship. This e-book helps not only with air tickets, but also with car rental, hotels and cruises. There are several sources that I have never heard before, and I have not won travel books without further use. I also learned to get more from the websites I have already used (such as Priceline and Expedia).
If so, much more information can help you solve these problems.
Here are just some of the highlights of Save on Airfare Secrets:
* This web link was, in my opinion, a gem of this e-book. It tells you how to get the same discounts that travel agencies receive and even get free gifts! See page 64.
* I have heard so many different theories on the best day of booking travel. but it was clear and gave specific reasons and tactics to buy tickets during a certain time when the lowest price was reached. see page 25.
* This tip on American Airlines was one of many ways to push a little more discount directly from airlines. Most passengers never seem to visit airlines, but these tips show when, why and what to tell them to shave a little more off their cost or get a free upgrade. See page 28.
Save on Airfare Secrets is not for everyone.
* A link to a site on page 55 has been provided to direct readers to another site. Maybe the linked site is old or no longer working.
* An eBook describes how to get discounts on eBay that I haven't seen on the eBay website. EBay sellers would try to sell things under the radar, so maybe I didn't look hard enough or read between the lines. Or maybe eBay has taken action against sellers because it is against the policy of selling certain things on eBay.
But if you deal with any of the above problems, I think it will save you time and hassle. Tony Morrison's research and experience, as well as a sincere desire to help, appear on every page of the book.